Doctors have found people in a private home unconscious. In the intensive care unit Vinogradovsky district hospital were three people, another victim died.
In the village of Black in the Vinogradovsky district, Transcarpathian region, four people were poisoned by unknown substance. One postradali died, reports Мукачево.net with reference to regional management of gschs on Wednesday, March 14.
Incident occurred on Mira street in a residential home. People found unconscious.
"26-the summer man died, three others 1995, 1962 and 1970, delivered in the intensive care unit Vinogradovsky district hospital", – is spoken in the message.
No signs of burning were not at home, so the rescuers did not cause. Experts establish the circumstances and causes of an accident.
Earlier in Berdichev in a private home found dead eight people, including two young children. The preliminary cause of death – carbon monoxide poisoning.
News from Корреспондент.net in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet