Sunday morning was carried out two air strikes in Eastern ghouta. Killed one woman. Cut off from the world there are about 400 thousand people.
Syrian government forces continue shelling and bombing of Eastern ghouta, despite the resolution of the UN Security Council about a ceasefire in Syria. This was reported in the Syrian monitoring center for human rights.
In particular, it is specified that on the morning of February 25 was carried out two air strikes in the region. Killed one woman.
Now the Eastern ghouta is under the control of opposition groups, among which is dominated by the Islamist group al-Nusra Dzhebhat. Cut off from the world there are about 400 thousand people.
In turn, Tehran has said that the armed forces of Iran and Syria will continue to fight with militants in the suburbs of Damascus that are not covered by the cease-fire passes Reuters.
"We will adhere to the cease-fire, Syria will also be to stick with it. Part of the suburbs of Damascus held by terrorists, do not fall under the cease-fire and there will be clean-up operations", – said the head of the Iranian General staff Mohammad Baqeri.
Earlier on Saturday, February 24 The UN security Council unanimously adopted resolution on a temporary cease-fire in Syria for a period of 30 days for the delivery of humanitarian aid and evacuating the wounded in need of medical care.
We will remind, in the bombing in Eastern ghouta within seven days killed more than 500 civilian.
News from Корреспондент.net in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet