Several dozen Russians, injured during the defeat of the mercenaries Wagner, are treated in Russia. Officially this information in Russia do not comment and do not confirm.
Victims of the shelling in Syria, on 7 February, the Russian mercenaries, are treated in the hospitals of the Ministry of defense of Russia in Moscow and St. Petersburg. On Wednesday, February 14, reports Bloomberg with reference to two sources in contact with the wounded mercenaries.
It is noted that as a result of US air strike killed more than 200 people. The number of victims may increase because of some serious wounds.
One of the leaders of the Other Russia party, Alexander Averin confirmed to Interfax information about the fact that in hospitals of Moscow and St. Petersburg taken by the Russians, victims of the U.S. strike near Deir ez-Zor.
"I know that the wounded are in hospitals of Moscow and St. Petersburg", - he said.
Recall, February 7 in an airstrike by the international coalition led by the US in Syria has killed more than 100 fighters from Pro-government forces. Later it became known that in Syria eliminated the mercenaries of the Russian private military company Wagner. According to media reports, the number killed by the mercenaries of the company "Wagner" has exceeded 200 people.
As reported, the press Secretary Dmitry Peskov stated that it is not features a about the Russians who died during a military operation in Syria.
Earlier, the U.S. command said that on 7 February the coalition forces headed by the USA has retaliated with an air strike on the Syrian military, who have previously attacked the headquarters of the Syrian democratic forces, where American advisers.
News from Корреспондент.net in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet